Small progressive cavity pumps - PCM EcoMoineau™ C
The EcoMoineau™ C pump is the shortest stainless steel progressive cavity pump available in the market.
This eco-designed and compact pump is specially dedicated to industry markets, such as chemicals dosing or pulp and paper process, through its variety of materials (available with 3 rotor and 7 stator materials) that allows to fit with a wide range of industrial applications.
This small progressive cavity pump can be designed to meet ATEX standards to be used in explosive atmospheres.
42% shorter - 57% lighter
Its revolutionary design combines the legendary performance and reliability of PCM Progressing Cavity Pump technology with a highly modular, eco-friendly design. The EcoMoineau™ C pump requires less space for installation which reduces costs and facilitates its integration.
Eco Design pump
10% less power consumption
The EcoMoineau™ C pump is lighter (less raw materials) and uses 10% less power than most Progressing Cavity Pump’s on the market.The energy used to manufacture, transport and operate the EcoMoineau™ C pump is therefore optimised.
Easy and quick dismantling
23% maintenance time saving
The EcoMoineau™ C pump is made with fewer parts compared to competitors models. This new stainless steel pump has a multiple of design features that make installation, operation and servicing easier than ever before.
- Cost effective solution including single bellow mechanical seal (self positioning)
- Shorter and lighter design than previous model
Monobloc and bearing construction
- Spacer with improved access to the sealing system
- Rubber deflector: protecting the drive and bearing.
- Maximum flow rate: from 3 l/h to 240 m3/h / from 0.013 to 1055 US GPM
- Maximum pressure: 24 bar / 350 PSI
- Particle sizes: 40 mm / 1.57 inches
- Maximum temperature (in continuous operation): 120°C / 248°F