Oil transfer pumps
Our crude oil transfer pump systems are available for a wide range of onshore and offshore applications. PCM solutions, from standard to engineered pumps, meet customers’ specific requirements, while facing challenging fluid transfer applications: multiphase booster, enhanced oil recovery, oil&gas processing, produced water treatment, well services.
PCM oil transfer pumps are developed using the original Progressing Cavity Pump (PCP) technology which, when applied to surface transfer pumping, brings valuable operational benefits for users.
Some further advantages of our pumps include:
- The flow rate of our pumps remains stable, even if the viscosity of your fluid is variable or your application requires fluctuations in pressure
- Flow rate is proportional to speed through use of a frequency invertor, for easy process control
- Lowest NPSH available (as low as 30 cm-1 ft)
- The availability to handle up to 99% free gas at pump intake, with PCM patented hydraulic regulators for multiphase fluid boosting and transfer
- Low shear pumping which ensures low emulsion – perfect for the transfer of oily water
- For polymer transfer and injection (EOR), our pump offers low shear pumping which will avoid damage to delicate fluids
- Effective conveyance for the handling of sand and suspended solids